Click on the titles below for further information about previous events we have held in 2018:
- 22 January 2018 – Brexit: The second phase
- 19th March – The Brexit negotiations: Looking forward and back
- 16th April – Local to Global – Is federalism the answer to national populism?
- 30th April – On Governing Europe: A Federal Experiment
- 15th May – Germany: European and global trading leader
- 12th June – The Future of Central Banking: A Comparison of the US Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank
- 27th June – Where are we in the Brexit negotiations?
- 2nd July – The migration debate in Germany
- 12th July 2018: A European Challenge to the International Political and Economic Order? US Responses and Implications for Europe