Click on the titles below for further information about previous events we have held in 2018:
- 22 January 2018 – Brexit: The second phase
- 19th March – The Brexit negotiations: Looking forward and back
- 16th April – Local to Global – Is federalism the answer to national populism?
- 30th April – On Governing Europe: A Federal Experiment
- 15th May – Germany: European and global trading leader
- 12th June – The Future of Central Banking: A Comparison of the US Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank