Click below for details of our events held in 2017:
- 25th January – Brexit – Is there a plan?
- 16th February – Trump’s New World Order: Brexit and Europe in a world turned upside down
- 28th February – Europe on the move – Workers, refugees and security
- 29th March – Brexit – Did the economists get it wrong?
- 16th May – The City and Brexit – British and German perspectives
- 31st May – Weimar Germany and Brexit Britain
- 5th June – Consequences of a hard Brexit
- 28th June: Hard Brexit? Soft Brexit? No Brexit?
- 3rd July: Brexit and the future of global trade